Collecting final trips on the river in the Texas Hill should be a blast. Because much of our life is surrounded by hard concrete jungle of today's large cities, the opportunity to make a soothing trip on the river – a great way to recharge the batteries.
However, before you go out in nature, it is important to think about what you need to pack for the trip. You can not take anything you want or need. Otherwise, you would have weighed all the extra stuff. However, you can bring the right things to make sure you have a good trip, which will keep the pleasure in the forefront. Here are five things that should be on your packing list, if you install the tubing in Texas hill country:
1. Sunscreen – sunlight applied suras & # 39; serious damage to your skin if it is not protected. A few dollars to have a good sunscreen and reapply during a trip through the tubes, it is a simple matter, which pays for itself with the peace of mind perspective. Do not be caught in the majesty of the State Park Garner in Konkan, Texas, but nothing protects you.
2. Spray against mosquitoes – stay down pipe can mean the river for a few hours, so the ability to continue to avoid mosquitoes is vital for a good time. Also, if you decide to make a trip to Utopia Park Utopia, Texas for the annual Festival of Fireworks July 4, for example, the content of mosquitoes at bay would be ideal, as long as you enjoy the bright and beautiful night in Texas.
3. First Aid Kit – most of all, you will be traveling with the family & # 39; it, or friends. Assign someone to have a first aid kit. You can even do it yourself and include basics such as bandages, alcohol wipes, antybiotychny gel and, if possible, an extra arrow from allergies.
4. Compass / Map / GPS – depending on when you go on a trip, you can find a lot of traffic, which significantly lost. However, to be able to keep track of where you are, may be important in the event that something happens. Another reason to know where you are, it may be due to the fact to remember about the land in which you are. Natural maple land lost in the state of Uvalde, Texas, known for its beauty, but visitors are asked to stick to the marked trails of the inherent dangers of the terrain. Walk on exposed sites may also cause damage to klonavyh trees that give the area its name.
5. Rescue Jacket – Perhaps the most important item that you need to carry – is a rescue jacket. All concerned, as it can give them an uneven tan. Others believe that the water is not so deep. The fact remains that life jackets save lives. Uvalde County tourism website has a direct link with the site of the United States Geological Service with respect to the water level to check ahead of time. Sometimes it is more important to be safe than to be cool.
A little common sense can go a long way when planning a trip on the river in the Texas Hill country. As with any trip outdoors planning smart and keep safety as your first priority.